Easy English Project Development
- We can interpret any document into Easy English
- You draft the text. We can add the images for you
- Specialised consumer reviews
- Consultation for organisational change
Recently Completed Projects
Problems with food.
Tell is what you think
Basterfield, C. February 2019
2021 E-Plain journal
Recent Conference Presentation
More Evidence of difference.
Easy English – Easy Read Poster
Conferences we are attending
Disaster & Emergency Management Conference
25 & 26 July 2022, Gold Coast Queensland
AGOSCI Conference 2022
3 – 6 September 2022, Hobart Tasmania
Access Easy English interprets written content into simple everyday language and is supported with images. Consumer engagement is an essential component of the work we do.
It means more people can
- actively use your written information.
Learn Easy English
- Take part in the only 2 day training on Easy English
- Learn: Who Easy English is useful for & Why you need to be developing Easy English, the latest research, the differences between Easy English and Easy Read.
- Learn: The clear & repeatable steps to develop quality Easy English materials.
Upcoming dates 2 day
Learn Easy English training
Tuesday 12 July & Thursday 14 July, 2022
Monday 8 August & Wednesday 10 August, 2022
Wednesday 14 September & Friday 16 September, 2022
We also offer private sessions for organisations
We also offer a range of Webinars
See the Webinars page for more information
Let’s Practice – A series of 1 hour webinars for those who have completed the 2 day Easy English Training. Humanitix
Easy English – Easy Read for Speech Pathologists – A 2 hour interactive webinar designed for Speech Pathologists. Humanitix
The judges thought
Access Easy English’s application was fantastic by translating government material into understandable material quickly for those with low literacy, providing an important service in a time of crisis.
The Drum ABC – February 18 2020
Discussion about people with low literacy.
With Julia Baird, Sam Conner and Christine Ryan
Some of Our Work
Who we’ve worked with